Thursday, February 19, 2009

TAIslim


So I have to post on this new product that Chad and I were introduced to a couple weeks ago and how excited I am about it!! It is an all natural weight loss drink that helps cut your cravings, gives you energy, speeds up your metabolism, and the biggest- fights abdominal fat. Since we have been on it I have felt so much better. I just have so much more energy and I really don't eat as much. Chad and I don't have a lot to loose but it even helps with the last couple of pounds that almost everyone would like to get rid of. We lost 2 pounds each the first week and we have also put other people on it and one girl lost 4 pounds, one 7 pounds and the other 8 pounds in the first week. Anyway, we are just so excited and know it is such an awesome product that I just had to share it. If anyone is interested in learning more please let me know!! Also look at the web-site- http://www.harrigfeld.taislim.com/ There are people that have been taking it for just a couple of weeks and have lost like 20 pounds. Obviously not everyone will, these are pretty heavy people. The best part of the whole thing is that you can try the product for 90 days (three months) and if you are not totally satisfied then you can get all your money back!! That was the only reason Chad and I even tried it.

2 comments:

The Tolberts said...

Hey Guys! Sorry that we didn't make it to the meeting you had a couple weeks ago. It was a crazy day and I forgot to call you back tori! I think Russell and I want to try this, but we will have to wait until we get our tax refund = ) I will let you know. Thanks!

gina said...

Hi guys! I stumbled across your blog and thought I’d say hello! Your kids are so darling. I swear it was just last week we saw you guys at Wingers and you were pregnant with your little guy. Time flies!