Sunday, February 15, 2009

Family V-day party

It was my family's tradition to have a treasure hunt on valentines day so this year was the first year we thought Gentry could probably handle it. We invited Chad's sister, Shellie, and her family over since Gentry and Cole are the same age and since Calen isn't old enough for it and Cole is an only child I thought it would be fun for them to do it together. Sam (the kid that is living with us) helped the kids out. I think they still had kind of a hard time figuring it out but it was still fun. We had a heart shaped pizza from Papa Murphy's and then heart everything. Plates, napkins, decorations, etc. Chad gave this rose to Gentry for V-day. He took her to the store and let her pick one out for me and her. He loves his girl!!!



1 comment:

danandcami said...

Looks like fun! I didn't see a picture of Sam and all his loot!