Monday, June 22, 2009

My Dad

I saw other people talking about their Dads for Father's Day and I thought I need to talk about my Dad. I really think I have the very best Dad and my kids have the best Poppie. I NEVER had a game growing up that he did not attend. He was all of our biggest fans (and loudest)!! He is a spiritual Giant and I am so blessed and grateful for his example, always. I really feel like I can go to him with anything and with any question and he has an answer or advise for me. He is so loving and kind to my children and that means so much to me and Chad. Like most fathers too- he never says no to anything. Even now he spoils me rotten. He is so giving and never expects anything in return. He loves me no matter what! I truely believe that he is the best and I thank my Heavenly Father for him everyday. It just is amazing to me that I was chosen to go to my parents here on earth and I am so grateful that I can be with them forever. My testimony of the gospel started from my parents. I am so thankful for that!! I love you Dad- I hope you know that. Wish I could have been there for Father's Day. Hope it was a GREAT day!!! Love- ME



4 comments:

Jackie said...

Your dad is a great man. Please tell him and your mom "hi" for me. I remember what a great example he was to me in sharing the gospel. I always loved your parents. So good to see them doing well. They truly haven't aged a bit. Give them a big sqeeze from me. :)

Anonymous said...

He looks like a great guy :) Thanks for the update on Calen, I'm so glad he is gaining weight and walking! Cute swim pics also :)

Court and Britt said...

Your dad is awesome!! I LOVE him too:), lots of fun memories!! So sorry to hear about all of the tests with Calen, I am so glad that they figured it out. We need to talk soon, I MISS you. We will definitely need to get together once Court and I get out to St. George!! Love you :)

danandcami said...

Oh Sister!! How I love our father also! Loved all the posts and seeing the fun things your doing. Loves and Cuddles (hugs here) to all! I miss ya!