Saturday, October 11, 2008

I'm a quilter now.


I made this quilt for one of my best friends Niki Sanders for her new baby boy!!! My aunt Dorothy helped me with a lot of it but I had so much fun and can't wait to do another one. We had a girls night (all my cousins, sisters, mom and aunts) where we quilted. It was so fun. I was so glad that we got to do that while I was in Colorado this time. We had a lot of fun. I started this quilt Sat. afternoon at 3:00pm went to bed at 3:00am, along with my mom and aunt, and then got up at 8:00am to finish it by the time of the shower which was 10:30am. Crazy!!

2 comments:

danandcami said...

Loved this weekend! The picture of the quilt looks almost as good as the finished project in person. Way to go on sewing, you will love it if you keep it up. It can be super addicting, especially with that quilt shop in rigby!

niki said...

I love our quilt!!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! You are incredible and I am still so touched that you would give such a masterpiece to me! Come back and visit again soon!