Monday, June 2, 2008

She FINALLY did it




Gentry is finally potty-trained and I could not be more excited. I asked her all the time if she wanted to go potty and she would say "no , I not go potty train mommy." Then one day she was looking at my earrings and said "I want earrings mom". I said "Gentry when you go potty on the toilet, I will get you some earrings." So she walked into the bathroom sat on the toilet and went. And that was it. My sister kept telling me, wait until she is ready or else it makes it even harder. So I waited, even though it was killing me, and now she is a pro. She still doesn't like to go number two but we are working on it. So the next day we went and got stick on earrings and she thinks that those are the greatest. This bottom picture is Chad sitting with her while she is trying to poop. She thinks that she needs one of us with her.

1 comment:

k.young said...

Tory, HI!! I can't believe you have two precious kids!! It has been such a long time. You look like you are doing wonderful! Where are you guys living?? How long have you been married? We need to catch up!!